- Based in Bradford
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 0845 463 9993.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: 1 Day
- Delivery Method: In-house/Workplace, Classroom-based/Venue
- Suitable for: Individual, Group
This course gives the skills and knowledge needed to teach others how to use an Automated External Defibrillator (AED). If you are already a first aid trainer then this course will advance your teaching portfolio. Basic life support skills are not taught on the course, as there is an expectation that these skills can already be performed to demonstration quality.
Health & Safety Law & What is First Aid?
Primary Assessment / Resuscitation Review
Functions of an AED
Skills Practice / Demonstrations
1 / 2 Rescuer CPR—AED
Course provider details
- First Medical Training Ltd
- Member Since: 23/04/2015
Other courses from First Medical Training Ltd
- First Aid at Work 3 Day Course (Initial)
- First Aid at Work Refresher Course
- Manual Handling of People Training
- Automated External Defibrillator Training
- Safeguarding Children and Vulnerable Adults