- Based in Bradford
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 0845 463 9993.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: 1 Day
- Delivery Method: Classroom-based/Venue
- Suitable for: Individual, Group
- Awarding Body: FAIB
This 1 Day First Aid Instructor Training Course is designed for individuals looking to gain the training skills needed for a successful career in one of the biggest industries in the world.
The course is for delegates already in possession of a valid First Aid at Work certificate, GMC, NMC, OR HPC number but who need to develop the training expertise to deliver first aid training to others.
First Medical Training provides a wide range of training materials to support delegates in this endeavour, these include:
- trainer manual
- participant manuals
- lesson guides, handouts, and course forms
- CD Rom
The qualification allows delegates to deliver approved first aid training courses worldwide, certification is valid for 3 years after which you would be required to attend our 2 day refresher course.
Although usually run in-house, training can be delivered at an external venue for multiple delegates at no extra cost.
Course provider details
- First Medical Training Ltd
- Member Since: 23/04/2015
Other courses from First Medical Training Ltd
- 2 Day Instructor Update Training Course
- Mental Capacity Act including DOLS
- 1 Day Automated External Defibrillator (AED) Instructor Training Course
- Dental Workshop
- 4 Day First Aid Instructor Training Course