- Based in Ipswich
North East,North West,Yorkshire and the Humber,East Midlands,West Midlands,East of England,London,South East,South West,Wales,National
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 01473 381444.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: Full Day
- Delivery Method: In-house/Workplace, Classroom-based/Venue
- Suitable for: Individual, Group
- Awarding Body: CPD Accredited Certificate of Attendance and a learning tool.
- Venue Option 1 - Location: Hubbard Way, 2 Civic Drive, Ipswich, Suffolk, IP1 2QA
- Venue Option 1 - Dates: 09/01/2017 14/02/2017 22/02/2017 03/03/2017 10/03/2017 17/03/20172 24/03/2017 31/03/2017
ALL IN 1 DAY MANDATORY & STATUTORY TRAINING FOR NURSES: (excludes practicals)
Mandatory and Statutory training is a requirement for nursing staff in order to work in a safe manner. This training Course provides nurses and healthcare assistants with classroom training as a refresher course to update their knowledge and skills.
Course Code: LMT101
All Nurses and Care staff (Community and Agency Workers who are not on any Framework)
To enable nurses and healthcare assistants to meet their mandatory and statutory training requirements for each year.
- Equality, Diversity & Human Rights
- Health, Safety and Welfare
- Conflict Resolution
- Information governance
- Fire Safety
- Infection Prevention and Control
- Moving and handling
- Safeguarding Adults
- Safeguarding Children
- Preventing Radicalisation
On completion of this course, each candidate will receive a CPD Accredited Certificate of Attendance and a learning tool.
Course Duration: 1 Full day
Course Cost: £50 per learner
Course Equivalent to 7 CPD Points/Hours
- Classroom training in our venue or one of our regional venues: £50 per learner.
- Classroom training at your venue: £490 for the day. Maximum of 15 learners at a time
Course provider details
- Member Since: 27/07/2016
Other courses from Locums4care
- Pressure Care Management
- Care Certificate Training – 2 Full Days
- Basic Life Support Training (BLS)
- Catheterisation & Management of the Catheterised Patient Training
- Diabetes Awareness