- Based in Ipswich
North East,North West,Yorkshire and the Humber,East Midlands,West Midlands,East of England,London,South East,South West,Wales,National
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 01473 381444.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: 2 Full Days
- Delivery Method: In-house/Workplace, Classroom-based/Venue
- Suitable for: Individual, Group
- Awarding Body: CPD Accredited Certificate of Attendance and a learning tool
- Venue Option 1 - Location: Hubbard Way, 2 Civic Drive, Ipswich, Suffolk, IP1 2QA
- Venue Option 1 - Dates: Email:email@example.com or call 01473 381444
2 DAY MANDATORY & STATUTORY COURSE FOR NURSES:
Mandatory training is a requirement for nursing staff in order to work in a safe manner. This training Course provides nurses and healthcare assistants with classroom training including practicals and assessment
Course Code: LMT102
All nurses and care staff (NHS, Community, Agency Workers, HCA’s)
To enable nurses and healthcare assistants to meet their mandatory training requirements for each year.
- Equality, Diversity and Human Rights
- Health, Safety and Welfare
- NHS Conflict Resolution
- Fire Safety
- Infection Prevention and Control
- Moving and Handling
- Safeguarding Adults
- Preventing Radicalisation
- Safeguarding Children
- Information Governance
(Please note that the course content will be divided into two days, with practicals done on a separate day.)
On completion of this course, each candidate will receive a CPD Accredited Certificate of Attendance and a Learning Tool.
Course Duration: 2 Full days
Course Cost: £130 per learner
Course equivalent to 14 CPD Points/Hours
- Classroom training in our venue or one of our regional venues: £130 per learner for the two days.
- Classroom training at your venue: £700 for the two days. Maximum of 15 learners at a time.
Course provider details
- Member Since: 27/07/2016
Other courses from Locums4care
- Tracheostomy Care in the Community Training
- 1 Day Mandatory & Statutory Training for Nurses
- PEG Management Training
- Catheterisation & Management of the Catheterised Patient Training
- Stroke and caring for the patient after a stroke.