- Based in Sawbridgeworth
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 01279 725361.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: 12 Months
- Delivery Method: Online/Distance Learning
- Suitable for: Individual
- Awarding Body: AAT
- Venue Option 1 - Location: Distance Learning
This AAT Level 2 Certificate in Accounting course is the introduction to accounting where you will learn about finance administration, double-entry bookkeeping, basic costing principles and purchase, sales and general ledgers, a range of basic accounting practices and techniques, from costing and double-entry bookkeeping to computerised accounting.
This level is perfect for those who are new to finance or if you’re simply looking to brush up on your foundation knowledge and skills.
Our AAT Level 2 Certificate in Accounting is internationally recognised, being based on practical, real-world accounting knowledge that you can put to use from day one. Our AAT qualifications are recognised and respected by employers and will provide you with excellent career prospects for both employment and self employment.
There are 5 mandatory units which are listed below:
- Basic costing
- Computerised accounting
- Work effectively in accounting and finance
- Processing bookkeeping transactions
- Control accounts, journals and the banking system
Course provider details
- Apple Training Academy
- Member Since: 02/04/2014
Other courses from Apple Training Academy
- Supported Living Training
- Level 2 in Bookkeeping
- COSHH Training
- Level 3 Diploma in Children and Young People’s Workforce
- Level 3 Diploma in Early Learning and Childcare (Early Years Educator)