- Based in Sawbridgeworth
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 01279 725361.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: 12 Months
- Delivery Method: Online/Distance Learning
- Suitable for: Individual
- Awarding Body: AAT
The AAT Level 3 Diploma in Accounting introduces more complex accounting tasks, like maintaining cost accounting records and the preparation of reports and returns.
This level is perfect if you’ve completed AAT Level Level 2, or you are already at a more intermediate level and you’re looking to develop your accounting skills.
This qualification covers the following 6 mandatory units:
- Accounts preparation
- Prepare final accounts for sole traders and partnerships
- Costs and revenues
- Indirect tax
- Spreadsheet software – existing imported unit
- Professional ethics
You will also be required to complete external examinations or computer based tests. This will depend on the units being completed.
Course provider details
- Apple Training Academy
- Member Since: 02/04/2014
Other courses from Apple Training Academy
- Level 2 Certificate in Customer Service
- Effective Communication Training
- Fire Safety Awareness Training
- Mental Capacity Act Training
- Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration