- Based in Bristol
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 0117 941 5859.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: 1 day
- Delivery Method: Classroom-based/Venue
- Suitable for: Individual
- Venue Option 1 - Location: Bristol
- Venue Option 1 - Dates: 26 September 2017
Develop your understanding of addiction and treatment by exploring the role of drugs within society, the factors that contribute to the drug using experience,
how people change and the routes to recovery. Learn what tolerance, withdrawal, addiction and dependency mean and how this relates to a clear understanding of recovery. This comprehensive overview will develop your confidence to work with drug and alcohol users.
Prices stated exclude VAT.
Competences – DANOS AB2.2012
Course provider details
- The Training Exchange
- Member Since: 26/11/2014
Other courses from The Training Exchange
- Brief Solution Focused Therapy Training
- Psychologically informed responses to personality disorder difficulties training
- Supervision Skills Training
- Management & Leadership Training
- Responding to mental health crisis – for telephone and front of house staff