- Based in Sawbridgeworth
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 01279 725361.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: 3 hours
- Delivery Method: In-house/Workplace
- Suitable for: Group
This Administration of Medication training course can be delivered to up to 15 learners in their own workplace.
This course is suitable for those already working in the social care sector and wish to either start administering medication or update their knowledge in regards to medication administration.
This is applicable to those working in residential care settings for domiciliary care settings.
The course covers:
- legislation and organisational requirements
- principles of safe handling
- record keeping; controlled drugs
- handling problems
- person-centred administration
Course provider details
- Apple Training Academy
- Member Since: 02/04/2014
Other courses from Apple Training Academy
- Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and AED
- Lone Working Training
- Health and Safety Awareness Training
- Fire Safety Awareness Training