- Based in Basingstoke Hants
North East,North West,Yorkshire and the Humber,East Midlands,West Midlands,East of England,London,South East,South West,Wales,Scotland,National
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 01256 973569.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: 3 Hours
- Delivery Method: In-house/Workplace, Classroom-based/Venue
- Suitable for: Group
This multi-agency Adult Safeguarding Basic Awareness training course is suitable for anyone working with adults in any setting.
- Be aware of legislation relevant to safeguarding,
- Explore what is abuse including signs and symptoms,
- Be familiar with the procedures for reporting abuse,
- Discuss good practice procedures if someone discloses abuse,
- Explore factors that may lead to abusive situations and or poor practice.
- Know how deal with disclosures, preserve evidence and how to record incidents according to policy requirements
Our passionate trainer is a Safeguarding Specialist delivering training for local authority trading companies for many years as well as previously being a member of Essex Safeguarding Board and worked alongside Safeguarding Leads to support with real cases and policy writing.
Course provider details
- Member Since: 04/08/2015
Other courses from Learn4care
- Assessor Workshop Care Certificate
- Falls Awareness, Prevention & Management
- 1/2 Day Moving and Handling Refresher
- Emergency First Aid at Work Course (EFAW)
- Care Certificate Workshops