- Based in Bradford
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 0845 463 9993.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: 6 Hours
- Delivery Method: In-house/Workplace, Classroom-based/Venue
- Suitable for: Individual, Group
Alzheimer’s Tomorrow’s Another Day is a specialist dementia training course from the Alzheimer’s Society.
Tomorrow’s Another Day is a complete dementia awareness training resource.
The resource contains four separate learning sessions.
The experience of dementia
What is dementia?
Supporting people, meeting needs and providing occupation
Price based on group booking of 12 delegates. Please contact us for prices for smaller groups and individuals.
Course provider details
- First Medical Training Ltd
- Member Since: 23/04/2015
Other courses from First Medical Training Ltd
- Dental Workshop
- Person-Centred Care Training
- First Aid at Work Annual Refresher Course
- Fire Marshal/Warden Training
- Medical Emergencies in a Dental Surgery