- Based in Tilbury
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 01375 856953.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: Depends on your ability and time
- Delivery Method: Online/Distance Learning
- Suitable for: Individual, Group
- Awarding Body: CPD Standards Office
Anaphylaxis is a potentially severe allergic reaction which attacks the immune system. Your whole body is affected, usually within minutes of contact with an allergen but sometimes the reaction can take place hours later. In serious cases can also lead to death.
- This module will cover the following topics –
- – What is Anaphylaxis
- – Signs & Symptoms
- – Who is affected?
- – Causes and Triggers
- – Causes of Anaphylaxis
- – Diagnosing Anaphylaxis
- – Treating someone who has Anaphylaxis
- – The Recovery Position
- – What does recovery do?
- – The Influenza Vaccination
Depends on your ability and must be completed within 12 weeks..
Assessment online – multiple choice questions designed to test learners’ understanding of the course.
CPD accredited, an independent body operating across all market sectors and in support of all professional institutions, bodies and societies. Its certified CPD ‘quality mark’ is a recognised symbol of quality-assured training.
The content of this course has been independently certified as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines
How to purchase this course is via our website:www.ditaconsulting.co.uk, E-learning, shop and then locate the course and follow the procedures and make payment online also. Once you have paid, an e-mail will be send to you with login details.
To set up an account for your company/organisation, we need the following information:
- Name of the person, who will manage the account
- Telephone number
- E-mail address
All Payment online & Secured.
Once you have successful completed the course you will receive digital copy of your certificate which you must print yourself.
Course provider details
- Dita Consulting
- Member Since: 18/05/2016
Other courses from Dita Consulting
- Duty of Care e-learning – CPD Accredited
- Infection Control Level 3 – CPD Accredited
- Health & Safety e-learning Course – CPD Accredited
- Epilespsy Awareness e-learning – CPD Accredited
- Care Planning and Record Keeping e-learning – CPD Accredited