- Based in Bristol
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 0117 958 2070 .
Training Course Details
- Course Length: 1 hour
- Delivery Method: In-house/Workplace
- Suitable for: Group
This anaphylaxis training course is aimed at staff that administer adrenaline and treat an anaphylactic reaction.
This course will give the participant the skills to recognise and respond appropriately to anaphylaxis.
This course will cover:
- Identify common trigger factors
- Recognise signs and symptoms
- Treat Anaphylaxis appropriately
- Use an Auto-Injection device correctly
- Administer Intramuscular Adrenaline 1:1000
- Understand follow up management and treatment
To provide participants with up to date knowledge of anaphylaxis, and gain the skills to understand, recognise, and treat an anaphylactic reaction.