- Based in Northamptonshire
North East,North West,Yorkshire and the Humber,East Midlands,West Midlands,East of England,London,South East,South West,Wales,Scotland,National
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 0800 012 6085.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: 3 Hours
- Delivery Method: In-house/Workplace
- Suitable for: Individual, Group
What’s covered during the day?
This course will be delivered by one of our leading tutors who has many years of experience within the field. Presented in a fun and informative way designed to meet the needs of staff working in a range of settings to ensure participants have the essential knowledge and skills that support health and safety practices as part of their roles along with understanding the process of an allergic reaction happening. This session contains the essential information for all staff attending to be alert to anaphylactic shock occurring, how to manage it and potentially save lives.
- To understand what Anaphylaxis is
- To understand how allergic reactions can happen
- To recognise the signs and symptoms
- How to manage these reactions
Delegates will be assessed continuously throughout the session by the Tutor in order to be issued with a Certificate of Attendance which is valid for up to 1 year. It is an Achievement Course, meaning a Knowledge Assessment will be undertaken as well.
Course provider details
- Ashfield Consultancy Ltd
- Member Since: 16/05/2016
Other courses from Ashfield Consultancy Ltd
- Care Planning & Record Keeping
- Wound Management – Tissue Viability
- Safeguarding of Vulnerable Adults
- Venepuncture 1 Day Course with Simulated Competency
- Diabetes Management