- Based in Wolverhampton
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 01902 238228.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: 6 hours
- Delivery Method: Classroom-based/Venue
- Suitable for: Individual, Group
- Venue Option 1 - Location: Albrighton, Shropshire
- Venue Option 1 - Dates: 13th July 2016
Take an arterial blood sample and understand how to interpret it!
Our 1-day Foundation Arterial Blood Gas Sampling and Interpretation course is designed to equip you with the fundamental skills you need to take and interpret an arterial blood gas. The course is aimed at qualified and student nurses and no previous experience is required!
Keeping it simple
No unnecessary jargon or complexities, just easy-to-understand techniques will demystify the basic process of interpretation of a blood gas and give you a much greater knowledge of the ABG.
- Safe radial sampling
- What a blood gas is
- What it tells us
- The core components of our blood gas
- What is normal and abnormal
- How the body will react to changes in the gas
- How it helps guide treatment
- And much more…
Taught by experts
Taught by an experienced emergency care nurse/doctor in a supportive environment you will be put at your ease as you learn!
Course provider details
- Diamond Resuscitation Services UK
- Member Since: 29/01/2015
Other courses from Diamond Resuscitation Services UK
- ECG Recording and Interpretation Masterclass
- Moving and Handling (combined)
- Basic Life Support (Including Anaphylaxis)
- Epilepsy, Buccal Midazolam and Rectal Diazepam Training