- Based in Bradford
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 0845 463 9993.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: 2 Hours
- Delivery Method: In-house/Workplace, Classroom-based/Venue
- Suitable for: Individual, Group
This Automated External Defibrillator training course is not only for people who have access to a defibrillator, it is also for those who don’t. With defibrillators now being in more and more public locations we feel that along with CPR this is a life skill that should not be missed.
Our courses are taught in a way that will encourage people to act in the event of someone becoming unwell. Defibrillators are not a scary medical device to use and should the need arise, we know that anyone who has been on our course will be more than able and confident to act appropriately.
All our courses are taught using the most up to date UK Resuscitation Council guidelines.
Chain of Survival
Resuscitation / CPR
Use of an AED
CPR / AED Practice
Course provider details
- First Medical Training Ltd
- Member Since: 23/04/2015
Other courses from First Medical Training Ltd
- Mental Capacity Act including DOLS
- Safe Handling of Medicines Training
- Anaphylaxis Course
- 1 Day Manual Handling Instructor Training Course (ITC)
- Communication Skills Training