- Based in Hereford
West Midlands,South West,Wales
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 01432 383678.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: 3 hours
- Delivery Method: Classroom-based/Venue
- Suitable for: Individual, Group
- Venue Option 1 - Location: Churchill House, Venns Lane, Hereford HR1 1DE
- Venue Option 1 - Dates: 5 July 2017
This course provides a basic qualification appropriate for anybody who needs to have an awareness of food hygiene. It has also been designed to help the care industry to provide training to a safe level for those who perform ‘low risk’ tasks such as clearing tables, maintaining stores, ‘meals on wheels’ and other such similar duties.
Who is it for?
This course is for anyone who serves food as part of their role.
- Food Safety in Catering Level 2
- Identifying & Controlling Food Allergy Risks Level 2
There will be a 20 minute multiple-choice test at the end of the course, which must be completed in order to gain certification from the Royal Society for Public Health (RSPH).
Course provider details
- Hoople Ltd
- Member Since: 08/07/2015
Other courses from Hoople Ltd
- Epilepsy Awareness
- Emergency First Aid at Work (Level 2)
- Moving and Handling Expert Evaluator Refresher
- Emergency Paediatric First Aid (Level 3)
- Moving and Handling Expert Evaluator