- Based in Bradford
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 0845 463 9993.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: 2 Hours
- Delivery Method: In-house/Workplace, Classroom-based/Venue
- Suitable for: Individual, Group
This Basic Fire Training course provides training and awareness as required by law to enable staff to cope in an emergency fire situation.
Causes of Fire
Prevention of Fire
What to do in a Fire Emergency
Price based on group booking of 12 delegates. Please contact us for prices for smaller groups and individuals.
Course provider details
- First Medical Training Ltd
- Member Since: 23/04/2015
Other courses from First Medical Training Ltd
- First Aid at Work Refresher Course
- Safeguarding Children and Vulnerable Adults
- Nutrition and Wellbeing Course
- Infection Control Modules 1 to 4
- Safe Handling of Medicines Training