- Based in Bristol
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 0117 958 2070 .
Training Course Details
- Course Length: 3 hours
- Delivery Method: In-house/Workplace
- Suitable for: Group
This Basic Life Support for Adults, Children and Infants training course is aimed at staff who have a professional or organisational responsibility to regularly update basic life support skills for adults, children and infants.
This course will cover:
- Recognising an adult, children or infants in a critical condition
- Management of the unconscious adult, children and infant
- Adult, children and infant basic life support
- Management of choking in adults, children and infants
Participants will develop knowledge, confidence and practical skills in paediatric resuscitation and receive a certificate of attendance valid for one year on completion.
Course provider details
- Acorn Health and Safety
- Member Since: 24/04/2014
Other courses from Acorn Health and Safety
- Paediatric Basic Life Support Training
- Administering Medication Training
- Basic Life Support and Automated External Defibrillators
- Epilepsy Training
- Fire Awareness Training