- Based in Bristol
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 0117 958 2070 .
Training Course Details
- Course Length: 4 hours
- Delivery Method: In-house/Workplace
- Suitable for: Group
This basic life support and automated external defibrillators training course is aimed at staff working in environments where Automated External Defibrillators are available to use in emergency resuscitation.
This session can be combined with other resuscitation related courses, such as Oxygen Administration and/or Suction training.
This course will cover:
- Recognising a casualty in a critical condition
- Care of the unconscious casualty
- Basic Life Support
- Management of a choking casualty
- Use of pocket masks and face shields
- Safety and defibrillators
- Pad positioning
- Practical AED use involving role play
- AED use with CPR
On completion, participants will be able to demonstrate confidence and competence in the ability to perform Basic Life Support and in the use of an AED. The participant’s competency is continually assessed by the facilitator over the course of the session.
A certificate of attendance will be awarded.
Course provider details
- Acorn Health and Safety
- Member Since: 24/04/2014
Other courses from Acorn Health and Safety
- First Aid at Work Course
- COSHH and Infection Control Training Course
- Paediatric Basic Life Support Training
- First Aid for Infants and Children Training
- Food Safety Training