- Based in Tilbury
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 01375 856953.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: Depends on your ability and time
- Delivery Method: Online/Distance Learning
- Suitable for: Individual, Group
Early resuscitation can improve survival rates by up to 60%. This course is for anybody, trained or untrained, who wishes to feel more confident in dealing with a collapsed adult or child. Please note that the Online course does not qualify its users to carry out either of these tasks without further practical training.
- Know how to assess the collapsed victim Learn how to perform chest compression and rescue breathing Know how to deal with a person who is choking Be able to place an unconscious person in the recovery position Understand your legal obligations under the first aid regulations
Depends on your ability and time.
Accredited by CPD Standards Office, an independent body operating across all market sectors and in support of all professional institutions, bodies and societies. Its certified CPD ‘quality mark’ is a recognised symbol of quality-assured training.
The content of this course has been independently certified as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines
How to purchase this course is via our website:www.ditaconsulting.co.uk, E-learning, shop and then locate the course and follow the procedures and make payment online also. Once you have paid, an e-mail will be send to you with login details.
To set up an account for your company/organisation, we need the following information:
- Name of the person, who will manage the account
- Telephone number
- E-mail address
All Payment online & Secured.
Once you have successful completed the course you will receive digital copy of your certificate which you must print yourself.
Course provider details
- Dita Consulting
- Member Since: 18/05/2016
Other courses from Dita Consulting
- Moving and Handling of Objects E-Learning – CPD Accredited
- Fire Safety e-learning – CPD Accredited
- Tissue Viability Introduction e-learning – CPD Accredited
- Venepuncture e-learning – CPD Accredited
- IOSH Managing Safely