- Based in Wolverhampton
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 01902 238228.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: 2 hours
- Delivery Method: Classroom-based/Venue
- Suitable for: Individual, Group
- Venue Option 1 - Location: Wolverhampton
- Venue Option 1 - Dates: Monday 20th February 2017
- Venue Option 2 - Location: Manchester
- Venue Option 2 - Dates: Thursday 9th March 2017
- Venue Option 3 - Location: Wolverhampton
- Venue Option 3 - Dates: Wednesday 29th March 2017
- Venue Option 4 - Location: Cardiff
- Venue Option 4 - Dates: Tuesday 18th April 2017
This mandatory training compliant course is aimed at all grades of both healthcare and non-healthcare professionals and equips you with the vital skills to perform basic life support to a person in cardiac arrest.
- Adult BLS
- Paediatric Modifications
- Automated External Defibrillation
All manikins provide audio/visual real-time CPR feedback to allow delegates to optimise their skills.
CPD Certified course.
Course provider details
- Diamond Resuscitation Services UK
- Member Since: 29/01/2015
Other courses from Diamond Resuscitation Services UK
- ECG Recording and Interpretation Masterclass
- Arterial Blood Gas Sampling and Interpretation Course (Foundation)
- Emergency First Aid at Work (EFAW Level 2)
- Venepuncture and Cannulation Course
- Diabetes Course – Introduction and Emergencies