- Based in Ipswich
North East,North West,Yorkshire and the Humber,East Midlands,West Midlands,East of England,London,South East,South West,Wales,National
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 01473 381444.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: Half Day
- Delivery Method: In-house/Workplace, Classroom-based/Venue
- Suitable for: Individual, Group
- Awarding Body: Locums4Care Certificate of Attendance
- Venue Option 1 - Location: Hubbard Way, 2 Civic Drive, Ipswich, Suffolk, IP1 2QA
- Venue Option 1 - Dates: Email:email@example.com or call 01473 381444
Course Code: LFA101
This course is aimed at all Healthcare professionals and others who are required to know the basic principles of basic life support in their places of work.
Following training, the delegate should be able to;
- Conduct a primary survey of the emergency situation and call for professional backup.
- Able to place a casualty in the recovery position.
- Deal with respond to minor accidents and incidents in the work place.
- Perform CPR to national guidelines.
- Recovery position
- Bleeding – causes, control measures and risk limitation
- CPR Demonstration and practice D.R.S.A.B.C.
- Unconsciousness/head injuries
- Choking – responding effectively and practical demonstration
On completion of this course, each candidate will receive a Certificate of Attendance.
Course Duration: Half Day
Course Fees: £45 per learner
Course provider details
- Member Since: 27/07/2016
Other courses from Locums4care
- 1 Day Mandatory & Statutory Training for Nurses
- Venepuncture & Cannulation
- Catheterisation & Management of the Catheterised Patient Training
- PEG Management Training
- Tracheostomy Care in the Community Training