- Based in Newcastle under Lyme
North East,North West,Yorkshire and the Humber,East Midlands,West Midlands,East of England,London,South East,South West,Wales,Scotland,National
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 01782 563333.
Training Course Details
- Delivery Method: In-house/Workplace
- Suitable for: Group
This is a basic life support training course which aims to help staff gain a very basic knowledge of first aid, covering recovery position, CPR, bleeding, choking and shock. For a more in depth training please see our fully Qualsafe accredited first aid training courses.
Basic Life Support Training Course will cover:
- Recovery position
- Bleeding – causes, control measures and risk limitation
- CPR Demonstration and practice D.R.S.A.B.C.
- Unconsciousness/head injuries
- Choking – responding effectively and practical demonstration
On completion delegates will be able to deal with minor first aid issues confidently that may arise in the workplace.
On completion delegates will be receive a certificate of attendance.
Course provider details
- Caring For Care
- Member Since: 22/05/2015
Other courses from Caring For Care
- Emergency First Aid at Work Training Level 2 Award
- The Care Certificate Assessors Award
- Epilepsy Medication Training
- Safeguarding Adults Training
- Safer Medication Handling Training Level 2