- Based in Worksop
North East,North West,Yorkshire and the Humber,East Midlands,West Midlands,East of England,London,South East,South West,National
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 07951056580.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: 6 Hours
- Delivery Method: In-house/Workplace, Classroom-based/Venue
- Suitable for: Group
The course is suitable for any workplace that works with people who have behaviours that make it difficult to give them the care that they deserve whilst maintaining Dignity and Respect.
- What is ‘behaviour that challenges’?
- Possible causes & triggers
- Functions of behaviour that challenges
- Effects of behaviour that challenges
- Proactive and Reactive Strategies
- Basic response strategies
- Recording & reporting
- Your role and responsibilities
The maximum group size for this is 12 and the venue provided must be suitable for both the theoretical and practical aspects of the course.
We can deliver this for all sectors including, Elderly, Mental Health and Learning Disabilities
Please Contact Us for More Details and any specifics you wish to add to the course
Please note All of our courses can be brought to your workplace providing you with the convenience of having more staff trained at the same time with minimal disruption.