- Based in Bristol
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 0117 958 2070 .
Training Course Details
- Course Length: 7 hours (training contact time - 6 hours)
- Delivery Method: In-house/Workplace
- Suitable for: Group
This bespoke first aid training course is aimed at staff working in lower risk environments, such as offices, shops and small and light industrial units. A Bespoke First Aid course can be tailored to a customer’s requirements. Here at Acorn we recognise that the first aid needs of different businesses and organisations can vary. We are able to provide flexible programmes designed to meet the needs of individual learners and we will provide exactly what is requested by the client.
This course will cover:
We recommend that you include the following in your own course:
Here are some examples of bespoke courses:
- First Aid with sports injury
- Expedition First Aid
- Working with older people
Participants will develop a number of Basic First Aid skills and will be awarded a ‘Basic First Aid’ certificate, valid for 3 years.
Course provider details
- Acorn Health and Safety
- Member Since: 24/04/2014
Other courses from Acorn Health and Safety
- First Aid for Infants and Children Training
- Health and Safety Training
- Fire Warden Training
- First Aid at Work re-qualification
- Basic Life Support and Automated External Defibrillators