- Based in Bristol
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 0117 958 2070 .
Training Course Details
- Course Length: 6 hours
- Delivery Method: In-house/Workplace
- Suitable for: Group
The bespoke health and safety training course day is aimed at all staff working in small and medium sized businesses with a responsibility for or an interest in health and safety. This course can be tailored to a customer’s requirements.
Acorn Health and Safety recognise that the Health and Safety needs of different businesses and organisations can vary.
We are able to provide flexible programmes designed to meet the needs of individual learners and we will provide exactly what is required by the client.
This course will cover:
- The workplace and workplace equipment
- Risk assessment
- Manual handling
- Hazardous substances
- Ergonomics and workstation design
- Transport and vehicles
- Noise and vibration
Participants will develop a number of Basic Health and Safety skills and will be awarded a certificate, valid for 3 years.
Course provider details
- Acorn Health and Safety
- Member Since: 24/04/2014
Other courses from Acorn Health and Safety
- Health and Safety Training
- Basic Life Support and Automated External Defibrillators
- IOSH 6 day Moving and Handling Trainers Course (Foundation)
- Care for the Dying Training
- First Aid at Work re-qualification