- Based in London
North East,North West,Yorkshire and the Humber,East Midlands,West Midlands,East of England,London,South East,South West,Wales,Scotland,National
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 0844 870 4237.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: 3 - 6 hours
- Delivery Method: In-house/Workplace
- Suitable for: Group
Our Biohazard (Blood and Bodily Fluid Spillage) training course will provide the knowledge and understanding of how to manage blood or body fluid spillages by utilising best practice guidelines.
- What is a Biohazard
- Legislation and Regulations
- Risk assessments
- Effective decontamination
- Safe disposal
- Surveillance and audit
- Practical demonstrations
For more in-depth or specific information, please contact us regarding your requirements.
3 to 6 hours
About the tutor:
Our Biohazard (Blood and Bodily Fluid Spillage) training courses are delivered by subject matter experts within the field, this include Registered Nurses and Paramedics. Our tutors are not only experienced within their clinical specialism but also adult education and teaching principles, meaning that their sessions are enjoyable, fun and informative.
About the attending delegates:
Our Biohazard (Blood and Bodily Fluid Spillage) training course is suitable for a wide range of individuals including:
- Domestic and Cleaning Operatives
- Health Care Support Workers
- Registered Nurses and Allied Health Care Professionals
About the assessment and course achievement:
Our Biohazard (Blood and Bodily Fluid Spillage) training course is able to provide evidence of achievement and competence. All attending delegates will have to successfully complete a knowledge and practical assessment before being awarded our certification valid for 2 years.
Course provider details
- Guardian Angels
- Member Since: 07/11/2016
Other courses from Guardian Angels
- Immunisation and Vaccination (inc. Flu Vaccine)
- Administration of Rescue Medication (Buccal Midazolam)
- Allergies, Anaphylaxis and the Administration of an Auto-Injector of Adrenaline (Epipen, Jext, Emerade)
- Medical Emergencies
- Cervical Screening/Cytology Sample Taker Refresher