- Based in Gloucestershire
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 01242 534929.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: 1.5 hours
- Delivery Method: In-house/Workplace, Classroom-based/Venue
- Suitable for: Individual, Group
During this Boundaries and Safer Working Practice course, delegates will explore a range of everyday dilemmas faced when working with service users, recognising the challenges and defining suitable methods to overcome them.
We will reflect on the roles of individuals and groups in the settings you work in.
Course provider details
- Star Training
- Member Since: 03/04/2014
Other courses from Star Training
- Administration of Medication
- Person Centred Approaches
- Diabetes Training
- Health, Safety and First Responder
- QCF Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care