- Based in Ipswich
North East,North West,Yorkshire and the Humber,East Midlands,West Midlands,East of England,London,South East,South West,Wales,National
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 01473 381444.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: Half Day
- Delivery Method: In-house/Workplace, Classroom-based/Venue
- Suitable for: Individual, Group
- Awarding Body: CPD Accredited Certificate of Attendance and a learning tool.
- Venue Option 1 - Location: Hubbard Way, 2 Civic Drive, Ipswich, Suffolk, IP1 2QA
- Venue Option 1 - Dates: 17/01/2017 02/02/2017 02/03/2017
BOWEL CARE MANAGEMENT
Aimed at Nurses and Carers who support clients requiring bowel management.
- Understand the physiology and anatomy of the bowels
- Gain insight into bowel dysfunctions.
- assess the bowel care needs of your client.
- Confidently perform: Bowel stimulation, bowel evacuation and use of enemas
- The NMC guidance and other policies surrounding Bowel Management
- Anatomy & physiology of the bowel
- Causes of bowel dysfunction
- Bowel Evacuation
- Possible complications
Duration: Half Day (0930- 1330Hrs)
Course Cost: £75
The course is equivalent to 5 CPD Points/Hours
Upon completion of this course, the candidate will receive a CPD Accredited Certificate of Attendance and a learning tool.
Course provider details
- Member Since: 27/07/2016
Other courses from Locums4care
- 2 Day Mandatory & Statutory Course for Nurses
- Basic Life Support Training (BLS)
- Catheterisation & Management of the Catheterised Patient Training
- PEG Management Training
- Medication Management Training