- Based in Bradford
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 0845 463 9993.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: 2 Hours
- Delivery Method: In-house/Workplace, Classroom-based/Venue
- Suitable for: Individual, Group
This course equips staff with knowledge and understanding of safe box handling.
Structure of the spine
Understand the concept of risk assessments
Unsafe manual handling and consequences
Price based on group booking of 12 delegates. Please contact us for prices for smaller groups and individuals.
Course provider details
- First Medical Training Ltd
- Member Since: 23/04/2015
Other courses from First Medical Training Ltd
- Equality & Diversity Course
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) & AED Awareness
- First Aid at Work 3 Day Course (Initial)
- Health and Safety, COSHH, Fire Safety, Albac Mat, Infection Control
- 1 Day Automated External Defibrillator (AED) Instructor Training Course