- Based in Bristol
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 0117 941 5859.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: 2 Days
- Delivery Method: Classroom-based/Venue
- Suitable for: Individual
- Venue Option 1 - Location: Bristol
- Venue Option 1 - Dates: 6 & 7 March 2018
In this Brief Solution Focused Therapy Training you will learn about this action-orientated intervention that can be highly successful in helping people implement change. Drawing on the client’s internal resources, explore questions to enhance useful behaviours and build solutions; and practise the key skills needed to help people identify clear goals and pathways for themselves.
Price stated excludes VAT.
Competences – DANOS AI1.2012, AI2.2012
“Lots of great exercises to use in practice. A really positive approach – focusing on solutions
not problems is a simple but radical improvement. Looking forward to trying it out.”
Course participant, Brief solution focused therapy
Course provider details
- The Training Exchange
- Member Since: 26/11/2014
Other courses from The Training Exchange
- Resilience Skills Training
- Drug & Alcohol Awareness Training
- Self harm and suicide intervention
- Psychologically informed responses to personality disorder difficulties training
- Dual Diagnosis Training