- Based in
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 01273 499109.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: CPD hours: 30 minutes
- Delivery Method: Online/Distance Learning
- Suitable for: Individual
This Bullying and Cyberbullying e-learning course describes the negative impact of bullying and cyberbullying and teaches positive strategies and solutions for people who experience bullying.
This Bullying and Cyberbullying e-learning course is intended for all children’s workforce practitioners, i.e. all staff who work with children, young people and their families.
Although this course forms part of an induction programme for new starters, it is also intended for all practitioners who want to improve their knowledge and continue their professional development.
About this course
Upon successful completion of this course you will be automatically awarded a certificate containing the course name, completion date, CPD hours and learning objectives.
The course contains additional resource materials, useful links and a refresher guide.
This Bullying and Cyberbullying e-learning course will enable you to:
• Learn the definition of bullying and cyberbullying
• Understand the different types of bullying
• Learn the signs of bullying
• Learn about the technologies used by cyberbullies
• Know what to do if you suspect a child is being bullied or cyberbullied
Course provider details
- Me Learning
- Member Since: 10/09/2015
Other courses from Me Learning
- The Care Act 2014 e-learning
- Mental Capacity Act 2005 e-learning
- Care Certificate e-learning – Assessor Training
- Substance Misuse e-learning
- Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards (DoLS) e-learning