- Based in Sawbridgeworth
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 01279 725361.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: 1 day
- Delivery Method: In-house/Workplace
- Suitable for: Group
This Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and AED (automated external defibrillation) training course can be delivered to up to 10 learners in their own workplace.
It is suitable for first aiders in the workplace environment who have access to a defibrillator.
The qualification maintains good practice in the safe, prompt and effective administration of cardiopulmonary resuscitation and automated external defibrillation.
Subjects covered include basic life support and safe use of a defibrillator.
Course provider details
- Apple Training Academy
- Member Since: 02/04/2014
Other courses from Apple Training Academy
- Stroke Awareness Training
- Level 2 Award in Conflict Management
- Fire Safety Awareness Training
- Challenging Behaviour and Breakaway Techniques
- Disability Discrimination Training