- Based in Bradford
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 0845 463 9993.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: 2 Hours
- Delivery Method: In-house/Workplace, Classroom-based/Venue
- Suitable for: Individual, Group
This course is for the dental team to refresh their CPR skills with the use of an Automated External Defibrillator (AED).
CPD Hours – 2 Hours Verifiable
Use of an AED
Price based on group booking of 12 delegates. Please contact us for prices for smaller groups and individuals.
Course provider details
- First Medical Training Ltd
- Member Since: 23/04/2015
Other courses from First Medical Training Ltd
- Challenging Behaviour Training
- Paediatric First Aid Training (6 Hours)
- Equality & Diversity Course
- Safe Handling of Medicines Training
- Dental Workshop