- Based in Gloucestershire
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 01242 534929.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: 3 hours
- Delivery Method: In-house/Workplace, Classroom-based/Venue
- Suitable for: Individual, Group
In this Care Auditing – Identifying Compliance training course delegates learn how to recognise and record grade descriptors when observing care practice.
A broad range of practical activities, group and Trainer lead discussions define how and when to make judgements and the requirements relating to effective and timely feedback.
Course provider details
- Star Training
- Member Since: 03/04/2014
Other courses from Star Training
- Effective Supervision and Appraisal Practice
- Moving and Handling of People Refresher
- Level 3 Diploma in Advice and Guidance
- Back Care and Posture Management
- QCF Level 2 Diploma in Health and Social Care