- Based in
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 01273 499109.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: CPD hours: 10 hours
- Delivery Method: Online/Distance Learning
- Suitable for: Individual
The Care Certificate has been developed to evidence that health and social care workers are knowledgeable, safe and able to provide compassionate, high-quality care to vulnerable people.
Learners will have access to a series of short, engaging and interactive e-learning courses designed to provide them with knowledge and understanding of the Care Certificate’s standards.
In this course you will learn:
- What is meant by ‘duty of care’
- What to do when someone makes a comment or a complaint
- What are incidents, errors and near misses
- What is the relevant Health and Safety legislation
- How to manage conflict
In this Care Certificate e-learning course you will find:
15 short courses mirrored to the Care Certificate standards.
Understanding Your Role | Your Personal Development | Duty of Care | Equality & Diversity | Work in a Person-Centred Way | Communication | Compassion, Dignity & Privacy | Hydration & Nutrition | Dementia & Cognitive Issues | Safeguarding Adults | Safeguarding Children | Basic Life Support | Health & Safety| Handling Information | Infection Prevention & Control
Course provider details
- Me Learning
- Member Since: 10/09/2015
Other courses from Me Learning
- E-Safety Risks to Children e-learning
- Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards (DoLS) e-learning
- Safeguarding Adults Level 1 e-learning
- Care Certificate e-learning – Assessor Training
- Equality and Diversity e-learning