- Based in Ipswich
North East,North West,Yorkshire and the Humber,East Midlands,West Midlands,East of England,London,South East,South West,Wales,National
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 01473 381444.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: 2 Full Days
- Delivery Method: In-house/Workplace, Classroom-based/Venue
- Suitable for: Individual, Group
- Awarding Body: Locums4Care Certificate of Completion
- Venue Option 1 - Location: Hubbard Way, 2 Civic Drive, Ipswich, Suffolk, IP1 2QA
- Venue Option 1 - Dates: Please Call 01473 381444 or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Course Code: LCT101
The Care Certificate is designed primarily for new care staff as the first set of mandatory training. It is also designed as a refresher course for existing healthcare professionals who need to update their knowledge. The main objective of the course is to offer the care staff basic knowledge required to work and function well in the care sector. It provides underpinning knowledge that can be built upon in the course of their career.
At the end of the training, the care worker should have increased confidence in the introductory skills, knowledge and attitude to provide compassionate, safe, quality care and support.
At the end of the course learners will have more knowledge about:
- Understanding Your Role
- Your personal development
- Duty of Care
- Equality and diversity
- Work in a person centred way
- Privacy and dignity
- Fluids and nutrition
- Awareness of mental health, dementia and learning disability
- Safeguarding adults
- Safeguarding children
- Basic life support
- Health and safety
- Handling information
- Infection prevention and control
Following your written examination, you will receive a certificate to confirm that you have successfully completed all knowledge criteria for the 15 standards. Your work supervisor who will observe you while working will write a witness testimony to confirm your competence at work confirming that you have met all the competence criteria.
Course Duration: 2 Full Days
Course Fees: £95 per learner
- Classroom training in our venue: £125 per learner for the two days.
- Classroom training at your venue: £720 for the two days. Maximum of 15 learners at a time.
HOW TO BOOK
Book Online (www.locums4care.com)
Complete Online Enquiry Form (E: email@example.com)
Telephone Our Office (T: 01473 381444)
Course provider details
- Member Since: 27/07/2016
Other courses from Locums4care
- Basic Life Support Training (BLS)
- Diabetes Awareness
- 1 Day Mandatory & Statutory Training for Nurses
- 2 Day Mandatory & Statutory Course for Nurses
- Catheterisation & Management of the Catheterised Patient Training