- Based in Basingstoke Hants
North East,North West,Yorkshire and the Humber,East Midlands,West Midlands,East of England,London,South East,South West,Wales,Scotland,National
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 01256 973569.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: various
- Delivery Method: Online/Distance Learning, In-house/Workplace, Classroom-based/Venue
- Suitable for: Group
Our Care Certificate Workshops is a 6 Day training course spread over two weeks covering all 15 Standards plus Moving and Handling of people.
Delivery options are available to suit your needs, on how many days and over what period of time, you tell us!
We supply all training materials and support delegates with the completion of workbooks.
Only need some standards covered? Contact us for delivery of adhoc sessions to suit you.
The Care Certificate is an identified set of standards that health and social care workers adhere to in their daily working life.Designed with the non-regulated workforce in mind, the Care Certificate gives everyone the confidence that workers have the same introductory skills, knowledge and behaviours to provide compassionate, safe and high quality care and support.
1. Understand Your Role
9. Awareness of mental health, dementia and learning disabilities
2. Your Personal Development
10. Safeguarding Adults
3. Duty of Care
11. Safeguarding Children
4. Equality and Diversity
12. Basic Life Support
5. Work in a Person Centred Way
13. Health and Safety
14. Handling Information
7. Privacy and Dignity
15. Infection Prevention and Control
8. Fluids and Nutrition
Course provider details
- Member Since: 04/08/2015
Other courses from Learn4care
- Assessor Workshop Care Certificate
- Falls Awareness, Prevention & Management
- Emergency First Aid at Work Course (EFAW)
- Adult Safeguarding Basic Awareness Training
- 1/2 Day Moving and Handling Refresher