- Based in Bristol
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 0117 958 2070 .
Training Course Details
- Course Length: 3-4 hours
- Delivery Method: In-house/Workplace
- Suitable for: Group
This care for the dying training course is aimed at those who work caring for dying patients such as Registered Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and other Carers who need to understand the importance of the last 48 hours of life and the impact it has on the patient and those around them.
This course will cover:
- Palliative care overview
- Ethical issues
- The dying person
- Symptom control
- Care assessment of needs
Participants will develop the knowledge necessary to care for the dying patient, and enable them to understand the importance of the last 48 hours of life.
A certificate of attendance will be awarded.
Course provider details
- Acorn Health and Safety
- Member Since: 24/04/2014
Other courses from Acorn Health and Safety
- First Aid at Work re-qualification
- Bespoke First Aid Training
- Basic Life Support for Adults, Children and Infants
- Manual Handling Refresher Training
- COSHH and Infection Control Training Course