- Based in Gloucestershire
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 01242 534929.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: 2 hours
- Delivery Method: In-house/Workplace, Classroom-based/Venue
- Suitable for: Individual, Group
During this Care Planning and Record Keeping training session, delegates will define, discuss and develop needs assessments through the use of case studies.
Group work, practical activities and tutor-led direction supports the development of care plans and methods of review.
Course provider details
- Star Training
- Member Since: 03/04/2014
Other courses from Star Training
- Level 3 Teaching in Lifelong Sector
- Care Auditing – Identifying Compliance
- Equality and Diversity Training
- Level 4 Teaching in Lifelong Sector
- Moving and Handling of People Induction