- Based in Northamptonshire
North East,North West,Yorkshire and the Humber,East Midlands,West Midlands,East of England,London,South East,South West,Wales,Scotland,National
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 0800 012 6085.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: Full Day
- Delivery Method: In-house/Workplace
- Suitable for: Individual, Group
What’s covered during the day?
The session aims to provide participants with the skills required to plan, deliver and
evaluate good levels of personalised care within their own working environments and to
understand and maintain the need for good documentation and record keeping. The
growing demands of the Care Sector and the amount of cases of negligence is growing.
People need to be skilled in the basic aspects of nursing care and record keeping so that
lines of effective and production communication are maintained, empowering the care
provider to be confident in the environment they work and the care they deliver.
Nursing records are written evidence of the delivery and standard of care offered and
needs to adequately reflect this should it ever be under scrutiny.
- For the learner to understand the purpose and the principles of Care Planning
and value the importance of it as a working tool.
- Be familiar with the principles of Care Planning which they could then apply in
- Identify their own role in this process.
- Be able to utilise a working document in a Care Setting and appreciate the need
for clear documentation and record keeping.
- Understand and identify the legislation relating to and impacting on Care
Planning and Record Keeping.
- Make sure Record Keeping conforms and complies with requirements from
legislation and would be measurable when audited.
Delegates will be assessed continuously throughout the session by the Tutor in order to
be issued with a Certificate of Attendance.