- Based in Weston-Super-Mare
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 01934 427400.
Training Course Details
- Delivery Method: Online/Distance Learning
- Suitable for: Individual
This Carers Awareness e-Learning is free to users in all health and social care organisations in North Somerset.
The e-learning packages are easy to use, interactive modules designed to be an accessible route to essential information on these key areas in working with vulnerable adults in North Somerset.
Course provider details
- North Somerset Council
- Member Since: 12/11/2014
Other courses from North Somerset Council
- Moving and Positioning People
- Level 3 Award in Dementia Awareness
- Nutrition and Hydration Training for Care Workers
- Telecare Awareness Training
- Level 1 Safeguarding Adults Awareness