- Based in Rotherham
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 0843 886 0310.
Training Course Details
- Delivery Method: Online/Distance Learning
- Suitable for: Individual
The Caring for Children Level 2 course is ideal for those who are considering a career in childcare, or simply want to understand more about their own children.
The course covers key areas, including:
- Common Childhood Illnesses
This is an endorsed qualification from Focus Awards; upon completion of your studies, you will receive a Level 2 certificate of achievement.
Your enrolment fee includes:
- Study Materials
- Tutor Support
- Student Support
- Career / CV Support
- Postage + VAT
Key Points for this Course
- This is a fully supported home study course with your own assigned tutor who is contactable by email or post.
- Your enrolment fee covers absolutely everything – there will be no more to pay after you have enrolled on your course and there are no hidden fees.
- You may enrol at any time of the year.
- Your course usually arrives next day by first class mail.