- Based in Bude, Cornwall
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 0845 230 6880.
Training Course Details
- Delivery Method: Online/Distance Learning
- Suitable for: Individual
When it comes to caring at home, physical care is likely the type of care that comes to mind most readily. This involves helping people to attend to their personal needs, such as bathing and dressing, however psychological and social care are equally important.
In this Caring At Home course you will come to understand the many services which contribute to care at home, and how to choose the right ones for the job, especially as caring becomes more complex. The concepts of care and caring are developed throughout the course to enable you to take a broad view and keep an open mind about the individuality of people.
- The Activities of Daily Living and the Process of Care
- Supporting Care at Home
- Assessing Care Needs in the Home Environment
- Producing a Plan of Care
- Implementing the Plan
- Evaluating Care in the Home Environment
Course provider details
- Stonebridge College
- Member Since: 30/01/2015
Other courses from Stonebridge College
- Social Care Competence in Practice
- Innovations in Health and Social Care
- Provision of Activities in the Care Setting
- Social Care with Children and Families
- Ethics and Values in Social Care