- Based in Tilbury
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 01375 856953.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: Depends on your ability and time
- Delivery Method: Online/Distance Learning
- Suitable for: Individual, Group
- Awarding Body: CPD Standards Office
Urinary catheterisation is a medical procedure used to drain and collect urine from the bladder. Our Catheterisation Course, designed for RGN’s & Care Staff, covers both theoretical and practical elements. By the end of the course attendees will be familiar with reasons for catheterisation, the equipment selection and the processes involved.
- Definitions & methods of catheterisation
- Differences between supra-pubic & urethra catheters
- Advantages/disadvantages of urinary catheters
- Reasons for catheterisation
- Male/female anatomy
- Male catheterisation procedure (theory)
- Female catheterisation procedure (theory)
- Post procedure catheter positioning
- Post procedure check list
- Record keeping
Depends on your ability and time.
Accredited by CPD Standards Office, an independent body operating across all market sectors and in support of all professional institutions, bodies and societies. Its certified CPD ‘quality mark’ is a recognised symbol of quality-assured training.
The content of this course has been independently certified as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines
How to purchase this course is via our website:www.ditaconsulting.co.uk, E-learning, shop and then locate the course and follow the procedures and make payment online also. Once you have paid, an e-mail will be send to you with login details.
To set up an account for your company/organisation, we need the following information:
- Name of the person, who will manage the account
- Telephone number
- E-mail address
All Payment online & Secured.
Once you have successful completed the course you will receive digital copy of your certificate which you must print yourself.
Course provider details
- Dita Consulting
- Member Since: 18/05/2016
Other courses from Dita Consulting
- Safeguarding Children Practice Level 3 – CPD Accredited
- Communication Course e-learning – CPD Accredited
- Work in a person centred way e-learning – CPD Accredited
- Anaphylaxis e-learning – CPD Accredited
- Infection Prevention and Control e-learning – CPD Accredited