- Based in Bristol
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 0117 941 5859.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: 2 days
- Delivery Method: Classroom-based/Venue
- Suitable for: Individual
- Venue Option 1 - Location: Bristol
- Venue Option 1 - Dates: 20 & 21 March 2018
Develop and practise the skills to support people in sustaining effective change. Learn how to help clients assess their unique risk profile and tailor cognitive behaviour approaches to address their specific vulnerabilities to relapse.
Price stated does not include VAT.
“Useful tools and models of empowerment for clients. The course is insightful and offers
new skills for supporting and moving people forward. Really powerful learning
Course participant, CBT based relapse prevention
Course provider details
- The Training Exchange
- Member Since: 26/11/2014
Other courses from The Training Exchange
- Speaking with confidence
- Groupwork skills training
- Brief Solution Focused Therapy Training
- Equality & diversity
- Psychologically informed responses to personality disorder difficulties training