- Based in Hereford
West Midlands,South West,Wales
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 01432 383678.
Training Course Details
- Delivery Method: In-house/Workplace, Classroom-based/Venue
- Suitable for: Individual, Group
- Venue Option 1 - Location: Churchill House, Hereford HR1 1DE
- Venue Option 1 - Dates: 1 February 2017
This Level 1 course provides a basic qualification appropriate for anybody who needs to have an awareness of food hygiene.
It has also been designed to help the care industry to provide training to a safe level for those who perform ‘low risk’ tasks such as clearing tables, maintaining stores, meals on wheels and other similar duties.
Who is it for?
Anyone who serves food as part of their role
On completion of this course participants will be able to:
- Understand the importance of food hygiene, and associated food hazards
- Show good hygiene practice and controls based upon an awareness of food safety management systems
- Maintain good practice in the handling, processing and preparation of safe food
This course can be delivered in-house, if required.