- Based in Hartlepool
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 0330 6600603.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: Varies depending on learner
- Delivery Method: Online/Distance Learning
- Suitable for: Individual
- Awarding Body: NCFE
The Certificate in Principles of Dementia Care Level 2 qualification is particularly relevant for learners within a medical or health and social care environment as it helps individuals to develop their knowledge and understanding of the principles of caring for those with dementia.
It covers areas such as person-centred care, the influence of positive communication methods, issues around the use of medication for those with dementia and the importance of providing appropriate activities.
Course provider details
- Learning Curve Group
- Member Since: 17/07/2014
Other courses from Learning Curve Group
- Level 2 Certificate in Understanding the Safe Handling of Medicines
- Certificate in Equality and Diversity Level 2
- Level 2 Certificate in Mental Health Awareness
- Level 2 Certificate in Common Health Conditions
- Level 2 Certificate in Preparing to Work in Adult Social Care