- Based in Bradford
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 0845 463 9993.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: 3 Hours
- Delivery Method: In-house/Workplace, Classroom-based/Venue
- Suitable for: Individual, Group
This challenging behaviour training course provides staff with knowledge and understanding of how to effectively respond to challenging behaviour. Staff will be able to recognise the signs and symptoms.
Types of challenging behaviour
What is challenging behaviour?
How to effectively deal with challenging situations
Intervention and non-intervention
Price based on group booking of 12 delegates. Please contact us for prices for smaller groups and individuals.
Course provider details
- First Medical Training Ltd
- Member Since: 23/04/2015
Other courses from First Medical Training Ltd
- 1 Day Instructor Training Course (ITC)
- First Aid at Work 3 Day Course (Initial)
- Safe Handling of Medicines Training
- Moving and Handling Update
- Infection Control Modules 1 to 4