- Based in Rotherham
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 0843 886 0310.
Training Course Details
- Delivery Method: Online/Distance Learning
- Suitable for: Individual
If you are considering a career in childcare, or simply want to learn more about the various stages of child development, this Focus Awards endorsed qualification will give you all the information you need.
The course looks at child development from birth to 8 years, with focus on children’s needs, health and safety, and common childhood illnesses. The course also looks in depth at promoting positive working relationships, and the support available to you as a childcare practitioner.
The Childcare Learning and Development course has been endorsed by Focus Awards through their FQP scheme and upon completion of your studies you will receive a Level 3 certificate of achievement.
Your enrolment fee includes:
- Study Materials
- Tutor Support
- Student Support
- Career / CV Support
- Postage + VAT
Key Points for this Course
- This is a fully supported home study course with your own assigned tutor who is contactable by email or post.
- Your enrolment fee covers absolutely everything – there will be no more to pay after you have enrolled on your course and there are no hidden fees.
- You may enrol at any time of the year.
- Your course usually arrives next day by first class mail.